I have no shame in my game when it comes to finding something I love and wearing it to over and over and over again. After wearing these items on total repeat I figured I’d better share the wealth with ya’ll so hear goes.
- BEST DRESS EVER. I have to give a shout out to southern style guide because that’s where I discovered it. She instagrammed about this H&M dress so I ordered it and I’m obsessed. Wore it twice this week 😉 And even the hubs complimented it so you know its good! I dress it down with these sandals or dress it up with wedges. I just picked up these Treasure & Bond wedges that are a bit higher of a wedge but the dress is longer in length so they work well together. Also contemplating getting it in a another color. I’m wearing a size 4.
- Here is Another dress I have on repeat lately. Wore this on our anniversary date last week and also got the hubs stamp of approval. Honestly, I almost didn’t buy it just because in the dressing room I thought it was just okay and I figured the whole world would have it being from LOFT but now I could care less. It’s super cute and effortless. I’m In!
3. Wedges! These wedges are the PERFECT height! I’m at the stage now where I want to start to wear wedges and heels again but I have to keep it practical given I’m still chasing kids with a 3 month old in hand. I love these so much. The perfect wedge height, comfortable, and a great tan color. And for the more unpractical date nights like I said I bought these 🙂
4. Earrings. Everyday you’ll find me either in these studs or these leather drop earrings. Both from the new boutique Molly & Kate. I had NO idea I would love them as much I do. Both are just enough to make a statement but not too much where you can’t dress them down and where them with a T-shirt. And they are super light weight too. You’ll forget your wearing them.
5. Found my summer uniform. I’m not gonna lie…I’m a little nervous about having all three boys home with me ALL summer long. LOL Part of me is really looking forward to it and the other part of me knows I’m going to loose my sh*t on some days. I do have them enrolled in a couple camps which will help. Regardless, if you see me this summer I’ll be in some combo of these shorts and t-shirts from American Eagle. I NEVER go into american Eagle but have seen a few bloggers post cute things from there lately so I went in the other day. I mean…they have elastic waist shorts that look trendy. SOLD!!! Bought them in white, mauve, and blue pinstripe. Throw in a little front tuck and I’m ready to
scream at play with some kids.
Are ya’ll ready for summer. Wardrobe wise and mentally wise??? 🙂 xoxo
SHOP THIS POST